Friday, October 15, 2004

Untitled

So, I am rewriting my first posting, after having gone through a mini-purge. I honestly don't remember when I deleted my previous blogs. Oh well. Let's start over. Hello....
.......
Guess I'm not so chatty tonight. I think I must be the most indecisive person in the world. I can't decide whether or not to keep typing or to scrap the blog and start all over again. I've been sitting here for the last 5 minutes deciding what to do. So, why not write about it? Ok let's see....what was the last book I read? Bridget Jones Diary. v.good. Am going to go out and buy the sequel. Which reminds me - Have hit triple digits today, although, I was wearing my shoes on the scale. Yikes....haven't been that heavy in 4 years. Not that it's particularly heavy or anything...just reminds me that I've been eating too much crap lately. My pants are starting to get tight too...guess I'll have to just buy new ones. What a great excuse to buy new clothes - getting fat! (see Shopping blog)

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

I just realized that I do not have a shopping blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home