Friday, October 15, 2004

I don't like talking about myself

So, I have to send in a picture of myself as part of my application for residency programs. This is so program directors can see what I look like before I interview there (if I indeed get one). On my way home today I stopped by some photo shop to get some passport photos taken. I should write an entire blog on how expensive those buggers are. So I got 4 pictures for $20, because who knows when I will need a passport photo. Maybe I can give one out to the hot guy on the street. Oh wait....this is the reason for writing the post in the first place. Why is it that every time I go to take passport photos I look half dead? Is it the white background? Or my pseudo smile (why can't you smile in your passport photo?)...it doesn't even look like me. Seriously debating taking some more....but who will I give these ones to? They were too expensive to throw in the garbage. Oh the dilemma!! P.S. NO I will not post them on here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home