Sunday, September 03, 2006

I have a problem

And that problem is an obsession with buying shoes. Doesn't matter how impractical or un-needed they are. I just have to have them. Even if I only wear them a few times. I think I justify buying a pair of shoes if they will carry me through one big event or if I will wear them casually at least 5 times. I think in the last 2 months I have bought 5 pairs of shoes. Now, if these were $20 shoes that would be fine...but seems these days I'm spending a good chunk of money of these tootsies. But, all in the name of fashion right?

Maybe I'm just taking my frustration out on buying things because I have been babysitting a cat from hell this past week. She is only allowed upstairs and she just goes crazy, jumping up walls and trotting all over my boobs when I'm sleeping. She wakes me up every morning around 5 am with licks to my nose and chin, and nibbles (okay BITES HARD) on my ear. One morning she was licking my mouth and I thought aw, how cute..she's giving me a kiss...followed by aw crap, she was probably just licking her bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home