Thursday, July 13, 2006

Damn. It.

I just stubbed my toe. On my laundry basket holder thingy. I've done it about 5 times before...it has wiry metal legs that stick out. It's like my toe is magnetically attracted to things. THIS IS THE LAST TIME!!!! My toe is bleeding. It is throbbing. I think it's broken. *sniff*. Good thing I'm working in emerg in about 8 hours. Maybe I can x-ray myself.

My fishy died today. He was over a year old. Little guy.

:( Good thing I have 6 more.

13 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a good way to keep yourself occupied at work, hurt yourself so you have something to do if there is any downtime.



sorry about the little guy

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

Thanks Kev

It turns out it wasn't broken. And there is never any downtime in emerg haha, especially on a weekend. That place is CRAZY

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how crazy it is, a family member of mine works in emerge in town and sadly enough she got called in the day after her husband's 40th birthday party, sadly she wasnt happy about it, but she knew it was coming.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

What does she do there? I've probably worked with her.

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure of her exact title or which of the 2 emerges she works at (Im guessing university, but I could be wrong), but her name is Tammy.

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but my sis works at Lou's Pool Hall (LPH), as a RN, but shes having so many problems with co-workers right now, so shes looking to get out.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Moxy said...

your sister is a nurse at a Pool Hall??

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she works at the LPH, err.. rather the Regional Mental Health Facility, or whatever the government chooses to call it now-a-days.

Its a running joke with me and her that we call it Lou's Pool hall cause of one of the patients she had there.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

oh my god...yeah I totally get it now. I didn't even read the LPH part. I used to think of that place as a dungeon where you would get sent if you were really bad in school.

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, god, there are so many stories about that place. They have a little 'museum' of sorts in it with the funniest things I have ever hear of. If you are ever there for anyreason you should take a few minutes to go check it out.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

okay...didn't I post a comment in reply to that? Something about not reading the LPH thing....what the...

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you talking about?? Im confused?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

Oh sorry, the blog erased the last two comments for a few days so I posted a new comment wondering where the old comments went, but they are back now. Ignore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home