Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ole

Do you ever have those friends or colleagues who....you would like to engage in conversation with, but as soon as you ask the, "What's up?" question you will regret saying it because you don't want to hear the answer? I wonder if people feel that way about me sometimes. Although usually when people ask me what's up or what's new, I say, "Nothing much."

My fishy is dying :( He won't eat anything. I think by the end of the week he will pass away. I wonder if I'll have a fishy funeral or if my dad will just flush him down the toilet. It's kind of funny though because I was feeding all of the fish in their separate bowls and I put food in the sick fish's bowl fully not realizing that there was no fish in there....my dad had moved him to another container and isolated him from the others. He looked so sad (the fish, not my dad).

On a side note: go Portugal

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asking someone how they are is usually just a courtsey thing, we dont need the story how they escaped from the womb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home