
I think my fish is sick. He just stares at the surface of the water all day and breathes really hard. And he shakes back and forth too, like he has Parkinson's or something. I think we've had him for over a year now. And he hasn't fought once....so I hope he's okay.
4 Comments:
Is it possible for a fish to get Parkinson's disease??
On another note, do you ever play with your fish, cause I read somewhere once, that a person played with their fish, and Im still trying to think how this happens.
Does a person through a ball in and hopes that the fish will push it around?
I don't really know how you can play with a fish, other than by tormenting it by sticking things in the water. My dad told me today that I was stressing the fish out because it could see the other siamese fish, who was trying to fight him through the glass.
Didn't you guys get that one around Christmas time? It wasn't one of the originals. You know how there are hierarchies animal societies? Well the other fish is probably an alpha male, and this one is most likely a beta, delta or gamma.
Probably a rho.
He's so timid. But, he can't see any other fish they way he is now, so I don't know what his problem is. Yeah I think he is the last acquired fish. Stupid Wal-Mart fish.
Post a Comment
<< Home