It's been a craptastic day
This morning, I woke up and wanted to go back to sleep. I do that every morning, but especially today...was the worst. I was so out of it this morning that I forgot to bring my lunch to work and forgot to eat breakfast. Good thing there was coffee. It's one of those days where you feel sick but have absolutely no symptoms.
My boss gave me half of her sandwich, even though there were free sandwiches in the fridge. She's cool.
I had to see a 72 year old patient today who was complaining about how she couldn't have sex because it was too "dry" down there. Lovely. At least you're healthy enough to focus on that.
Went to Chapters today to study. Spent about 1 1/2 hours there. On my way back to my temporary house (in Waterloo)...I figured, I've done this drive before, should be easy.....35 minutes later, I'm completely confused and have no idea what direction I'm heading in. I mean, how can you start out going South....and turn right only to find out that you're headed ....South? I don't think I've ever been more frustrated on the road before. I also managed to drive in a complete circle.
Then I came home to find out that my friend's father passed away today. I didn't know him that well, but it's really sad because it is one of my best friends. And the fact that I'm living here by myself with no friends nearby makes it even harder. Good thing I'm going home tomorrow.
There are mice in here that run across the floor and crawl in the ceiling.

2 Comments:
I hate KW for the roads, everytime I there visiting a friend it takes me far too long to get out of Kw, cause I get on one road and it seems 10 minutes later Im getting onto the same road again
Yeah, but other than that KW isn't a bad place to live...at least from what I've seen so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home