The weekend bum
This past weekend all I did was lay around, sleep, watch TV and movies, and eat/pee occasionally. I did manage to step out twice to go shopping (I mean, can't live WITHOUT it!). I felt so blah. Didn't even feel like going out for Halloween. I could hear lots of happy people outside from my window, but just didn't have the energy to leave the house. The three movies I rented were:
1. The United States of Leland (C+)
2. Mona Lisa Smile (B)
3. School of Rock (A)
The first movie was weird. I only rented it because it was a film festival movie and I heard that Ryan Gosling had a good performance. After watching it, I thought I could have done just as well staring blankly into space and not really talking.
The second movie I only rented because I had a coupon for free 7-day rental. Hear it was contrived and not worth watching, but it was actually pretty good. Made a statement, even though it was obvious. The girls kept trying to talk in these pseudo proper accents though and that was annoying.
The last movie I only rented because in order to get the second one for free I had to rent another one. Have seen this movie already at the film festival. Loved it! Probably won't watch it...maybe in a couple of days.
I guess I must go back to working on my carms application. Since it's due on Wednesday....and it is rather important for my career.
Ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home