Dreaming of you
So in the final days before my huge huge 8 hour exam, I started having all these weird dreams. I had one where I was trying to get to the hospital, but I couldn't remember how to get there. All I knew was that it was due west. So I started walking...it was winter, by the way, and I wasn't wearing a jacket. I somehow ended up on a residential street, completely lost, so I backtracked my steps and went to an office, where an older man, who I apparently knew was there. He said he would show me the way there, and in fact, since he was going there anyways he rode the bus with me. While on the bus, my arm brushed his and he said, "Ummm, I don't want to give you the wrong idea" and he moved away. I was actually still confused that I even knew this person! This is when the bus started going through all these weird turns and side streets (so much for due west). We even went inside buildings and garages. I was beginning to think that we weren't in Kansas anymore. Finally, we ended up in this random building where a woman asked everyone if we had been to this museum before. I think I was so frustrated that I never made it to the hospital that I woke myself up.
Next dream...I was in this house, presumably mine, and we had a pet canary. I accidentally left the cage door open and it flew out. And then I was in trouble. So I had to go around the whole house looking for this canary. Finally I caught it and I was holding it in my hands. I was so confused about this dream that I woke myself up.
My friend just told me about a dream that she had, where I was in a room full of people, and I was describing to her how I saw this goose pushing paper plates across the floor. Then I wanted to show it to her, so I started pushing paper plates around the floor with my head. In front of a room of people. My friend was laughing so hard she woke herself up.
On an unrelated note, I am officially finished medical school. Going to Amsterdam in one week, and Paris in 4. Can't wait. :)

1 Comments:
Congrats on finishing med school!
Your dreams tell me that you need some serious help. Just kidding.
Post a Comment
<< Home