"Drunk people are stupid"
Yes, I know that this is a general comment that probably doesn't apply to all of those who prefer to indulge in alcohol once in a while....but really, some people just do stupid things when they're drunk, like try to be strong and carry me against my will, only to stumble horrendously and proceed to drop me on the ground. It hurts. Maybe I'm getting heavy....
Tonight was my grad formal, and it was nice to get dressed up and see classmates, but if you really think about it, it's just seeing the same old people, only they are intoxicated, slightly gropy, and slightly stupid.
I feel much better after my trip to the Bahamas...now on with real life. It was a great trip, one that I actually enjoyed for a change. Saw lots of interesting patients and learned how SLOW things are down there. I also learned how rude people can be. But then again, rude people are everywhere. (By the way, don't EVER go to McDonalds in Nassau). I came back with a nice tan and a nice souvenir ring, which someone proceeded to steal from me tonight :(..... This is why I don't wear jewelery.
I have to put my life in order over the next few weeks. Should start studying too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home