Monday, February 21, 2005

Buckets

Yeah, this weekend was a blur. Too much drinking deadens the mind. Went to my school show with a bunch of people from class. Was going to invite someone else but said person isn't talking to me anymore. Sucks. The show was pretty good, much better than last year, but really, anything is better than last year's show. Saturday night went to a house party where the drinks were "buckets", which I guess are what you drink in Thailand. Met some cool people, and even managed to meet the guy who lives across the hall from me. Totally random...small world. I started internal medicine today. Have been dreading it for like....forever. It's like I have to actually use my brain 24/7 now, and study all the time. Sucks....I'm getting burnt out. Today's clinics were good, although I didn't see any patients on my own and looked stupid because I didn't prepare ahead of time (didn't get the schedule...can't help it).

Have to learn haematology/oncology for tomorrow's clinic, and all I want to do is go to sleep. Sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home