Wow, I must be uncool
Okay, this is my second post in about an hour....I was doing some random shopping internet surfing (already enough to make me uncool), and I came across 24 freaking pages of forum about how Aritzia is the best clothing store because "my mom buys me whatever I want" and the debate over whether or not their brand TNA stands for Talula National Athletics or Tits 'n Ass. Really....do people have absolutely nothing else on their minds but how to bash people who don't buy expensive, overpriced, oversold, ubiquitous articles of clothing?

3 Comments:
You tell them!!
No, you're not uncool. I have teens, and they don't fall for that crap, and I don't fall for it either, and we are pretty cool.
You're in good company.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regardless of what it stands for, people who usually wear tna want you to look at their tna.
Post a Comment
<< Home