This is why you should never travel with me
Not only am I the most indecisive person on the planet, I worry excessively about things. I would not only make you late for everything, or make you pay a lot more because it took so long to book, but I would constantly check our reservations, freak out about missing trains, or ask you to put all your money in different pockets.
My travel plans are finally coming together. We have all of our flights booked, and hotel for 4 of the 7 nights. Toronto - Amsterdam - Prague in 12 hours. Just need one more hotel in Amsterdam, and need to find out how to use the metro in Prague. Hopefully my friend, who is already there, can help us out. And hopefully my other friends, who are meeting us, will make it there alive.
You should see my room. It is a complete disaster, and there isn't even any furniture except for a chair and a mattress. Yes, I have been sleeping on the floor for the past few days since my bedframe has been moved home. Quite uncomfortable actually - I think I might sleep on the couch tonight.
P.S. Thanks Jamie Dawn for leaving comments. How do you get so many people to read your blog??? I guess my posts aren't that interesting....I've hit a blogger's block.

1 Comments:
I hope your neurotic behaviour will make you take lots of pictures on your trip. I want to see them when you get back!
~sister
Post a Comment
<< Home