Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good days and bad days

Some dinnertime conversation revolved around our Siamese fighting fish. My dad bought yet another one, and so now we have a total of 8 fish, all in their own little bowls. He just likes getting new colourful ones because he doesn't like to look at the older ones anymore. My dad always jokes about flushing the old ones down the toilet.

So tonight my sister asked if he was going to flush the old ones down the toilet. My dad asked, "What do you think?"

My sister replied, "Well how about I flush you guys down the toilet when you get old?" (I have a weird feeling I've blogged about this before but too lazy to check).

My dad's response: "You're going to need a bigger toilet to flush Mom."

On another note, the end of my evening did not go so well. I found out that my friend went to New York for 6 days and didn't even tell me. I had to find out from her mother when I called her house this evening. Actually, I guess I shouldn't be mad. I go out of town all the time and never tell her, but never for more than a few days at a time. I guess that's the way things have been going lately...I hardly talk to my friends anymore, and the ones I do talk to are over MSN because they don't live in the same city as me. Maybe I'm the one being antisocial. If there were actually more things to do around here maybe I'd enjoy leaving the house. Even one of my best friends mentioned to me today that it's really hard being my friend and that it takes a lot of effort. Well I must be doing something wrong if you have to try to be my friend. Granted, he lives across the country, but I feel like I've been really ignorant lately.

And I think this is one of the most boring posts I've ever written.

Must end on a good note:
My sister is home for Spring Break and it's her birthday in 3 days. We're going to get manicures. At least she is and I'll just pay for it. We are also getting massages this week, although on separate days haha.

Does anybody (in Canada) find this weird:

22 Degrees in Toronto??? Must be all that smog. But wait! I refreshed the page and look what happened then:


High of 40 degrees?! Man...Google is messed up. Actually, the first time I logged on it said it was -27 degrees in Vancouver. As if that's EVER happened.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we used to flush two of them in the toilet at the same time to watch the action, bets were taken and a good time was had by all, well except for the fish that one, cause he got to take the long trip down the toilet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home