Ode to a Sundance
This is my old car. I have had it for 8 years. I shared it with my sister and we drove it from 6,000 kms to 98,000 kms. I decided it is time to retire the little one and get a more...shall we say...reliable car. She will be missed. Maybe her new owner will find her a 4th hubcap.
Now I'm not sure what price to set her at, as she has low kms and is in pretty good condition (despite the hubcap!). So I asked the dealership where I got my new car what they would price it at...and they said....$250. PFFFT! My tires are worth more than that. I was flipping through the paper the other day and this is what I found:

$2495!! What! Is this person crazy? Who would pay that much for a '94 Sundance! Someone buy my Sundace for that much pleeeeeeease.

6 Comments:
I have some lint, an old bottle cap, and some safety paper.
What is safety paper?
lol, thought you would ask that.
Its the paper with the rounded corners. Rounded corners so you dont poke you eyes out with it.
but you could still get papercuts
I guess youre right, but Im thinking that the leading injury from paper is the poke in the eye, maybe they will worry about the papercuts later, like by having blunt edges or something of that nature
I wonder how many injuries that car could inflict? Actually, it's adorable. Reminds me of my Nissan Axxess.
Post a Comment
<< Home