Monday, July 11, 2005

Good 'ol days

It's funny when you look back on things you said or did as a child. I wish sometimes that I could go back in time and re-live those days....until I realize that I used to wear tapered jeans and had a bad perm.

I found an old diary of mine, in which I wrote some very interesting entries. Here are some excerpts:

February 17, 1990
-I feel so guilty about last Saturday. I'm really depressed
(okay...I have no idea why, cause it doesn't say in my diary.....but I'm sure I got over it)

March 12, 1990
-Boy did I make my mom mad
(again, no idea why, and I didn't elaborate)

November 25, 1992
-Does Lesley (my sister) have a learning disability and do mom and dad like her better? We'll SEE.
(hahah I showed that to her a little while ago and she was mad)

December 29, 1993
-I guess I kind of like him but I don't know what to do with my life
(I don't know who...but he's probably kicking himself for never going out with me! Dammit!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home