Heh?
Today I went to Dairy Queen to try out one of their new Banana Cream Pie blizzards. I was bringing a round of them for my friends and one of them wanted the BCP blizzard but without the cookie part or the whipped cream - hence, a banana blizzard. So I went up to the counter and asked if she could make me just a banana blizzard. I know it wasn't on their menu board, but really...it's banana chunks and ice cream. All I got back was a look that was a mixture of disgust, confusion, and apathy. How hard is it to make a banana blizzard?? Then I asked her well, how do you usually make the banana cream pie ones? with syrup or real bananas? Again, more confusion mixed in with a little anger.
So finally, she made it with both, which was weird.....but it tasted good.
This brings back memories of the time when I ordered a cake for my sister. It was supposed to say "Congratulations Lesley". First off the girl said she couldn't fit the whole word "Congratulations" on the cake, so she said ok I'll just write "Congrats".
So my friend and I are watching her write the letters on the cake...C...o....n....g....r....a....d....s......I look up, and at the same time my friend looks up and we kind of make weird faces....trying to hard not to laugh. We didn't say anything, which made it even funnier.
I thought my sister would funny too. Apparently not.....but it tasted good.

2 Comments:
Dude I took a picture of the cake. You should put it up.
AWESOME. Where is it????
Post a Comment
<< Home