The nutshell post
Age: 26
Occupation: Resident
Siblings: 1
Parents: 2
Pets: 4 (fish)
Friends: lots
Degrees: 2
Tattoos: 1 (just kidding mom!)
Addictions: MSN
Favourite colour: Purple
Favourite person: me of course (haha j/k)
Favourite food: Is candy a food? (actually....I don't like candy that much)
Favourite sister: you know who you are!
Favourite saying: "I don't know"....I really don't
Favourite letter of the alphabet: I actually never though about that until just now....not sure...let me get back to you
Favourite number: 2
Favourite pasttime: procrastinating (I've been writing this "short" post for the last half hour)
Last meal: noodles and ham in soup with green balls (peas)
Last CD(s) bought: Green Day - American Idiot; Bedouin Soundclash - Sounding a Mosaic
Last item of clothing bought: underwear
Last time I watched TV: 20 minutes ago
Last place I travelled to: Paris
Last movie I saw: jarhead
Last time I cried: friggin chick flicks
Want: new shoes, new wallet, new jacket
Need: abs, 10 points of IQ, patience
Have: people who love me
Crave: Mary Brown's chicken (yeah u know it)
Love: Getting mail

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home