Nope, I was wrong..the WORLD is crazy
Thanks for those "random" anonymous people who left generic comments about my last post. Um, yeah for sure I'll check out the Dental insurance link....when my teeth start rotting out. Anyways...if someone would like to leave some less generic comments that would be great. NO offense to the people who already left them....I just don't want my blog to become and ad fest. This really is a good time to talk about all the infiltration and sneaky ways that people are advertising these days. There's already enough product placement out there in movies, TV shows....magazines. People get advertising in hospital elevators, telephone bills, on free long distance phone calls. I guess blog advertising is just one more way to get me to buy breast augmentation. Haha....what?? Had to say SOMETHING to keep the guys interested.
Some random guy just added me to his MSN. Oh haha I know him...forget that. Good thing I didn't curse him out. Speaking of random MSN things....some random person messaged my friend Alex and said this:
"oh, sorry, learn from you, has to find my oct., you know someone after you, baby"
What???
Whatever. It's all shits n giggles over here in my lonely homestead. Watched the season premiere of the O.C., after watching the entire second season on DVD last week (I KNOW....I was BORED). So not worth it. Was very disappointed.
Friggen that Exorcism of Emily Rose just won't leave me alone!!! STOP PLAYING THE COMMERCIALS!! Stop playing commercials for the reviews of Exorcism of Emily Rose!!!

2 Comments:
Thanks for stopping by.
There are a couple of things you can do. I had a tremendous spam comment problem, and now it's gone.
I think blogger just started a comment verification protocol (just check a box). It makes you copy a wavy-print word into a box. That works well for a while. Try it, and see how you do.
If that doesn't work, let me know, and we'll talk it out.
Also, although this is a pain in the neck for a lot of people...don't allow anonymous comments. That makes the commenter have a blogger account. For people not on blogger, it's a pain, but you won't get as many spam comments.
MEEEEEEEPPPPP!
Post a Comment
<< Home