Monday, August 22, 2005

Bored

I've been sitting in my sister's apartment all afternoon, waiting for the phone guy to set up her phone. It's a Monday and everyone else is working. I waited for the internet guy in the morning and thank god that's done because I'd be soooooo bored out of my mind. I've been surfing the net and listening to the radio. I can't watch TV because the modem is coming out of the cable and I don't have a splitter and I'm not smart enough to figure out any other way.

I actually flipped between two stations and they were both playing
Sinead O'Connor at the same time. So then I decided to see what was in my sister's stereo, and now I'm listening to Britney Spears' Greatest Hits or something. Someone get me out of here.

AND, what makes it worse is that the phone actually works. All of the phone jacks work, and I don't know how long that's been the case. Could have been hooked up since 8 am. WTF...I've been sitting around all day and the phone guy came and left. Didn't even know what the phone number was. I had to call someone's cell phone to find it out. It's like I'm in self imposed house arrest. My sister's new roommate came by for a couple of hours. He seems alright. He was laughing really loud in the other room and I was getting annoyed so I went outside to see what was going on. He was watching Harold & Kumar for the first time so I forgave him. Funny shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home