3 am nonsense
It's freeeezing out there. I know I know, I live in Canada so it's supposed to be freezing. In fact, I just renovated my igloo with a state of the art butt warmer.
And why am I posting at 3 am? Well that's because I worked until 2...and ...now I find it a perfect. time to eat some dinner. I know I know, you're not supposed to eat dinner right before bedtime. It's okay...my stomach has a mind of its own. I sleep, it does not.
I got two compliments on my new jacket today. That's $30 per compliment...not bad. Now if only I could get 58 more compliments and my jacket would practically be free!!
Why it's good to have bi-coastal friends. So when your local friends have gone to bed, you have another 3 hours to chat with the friends on the West Coast.
Today before work I was taking a short nap. I went to bed at 3:48 pm...snoozed a couple of times and when I woke up it was 3:58 pm...wait....I SWEAR I slept longer than 10 minutes. Wha, so confused. *rubbing my eyes*...what the...it's only 3:58? WOOHOO I can sleep for another hour before work!! Oh wait again....I just woke up. It's 4:59 pm. DAmmit.
Also dammit I forgot to tape my shows tonight.
Dammit.
Okay, time to go to sleep until I wake up.

2 Comments:
i am bi-coastal
why dont you chat with me anymore :(
boo hoo...
I do! But you're never online....and you can always message me you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home