How come a lot of Plymouth Sundances I see only have 3 hubcaps? What gives? Including mine, which lost its hubcap while the car was in my sister's possession. Anyone? Anyone?
Yes the old Sundance creeps up here and there, even in the same "champagne" colour as ours. I must say that ours is doing a much better job at taking its anti-oxidants though. Hub caps? I think it's a viscious circle....someone loses theirs, steals the next guy's hub cap, then he steals another person's hub cap....and so on.
3 Comments:
Do you really see that many Sundances these days?
Yes the old Sundance creeps up here and there, even in the same "champagne" colour as ours. I must say that ours is doing a much better job at taking its anti-oxidants though. Hub caps? I think it's a viscious circle....someone loses theirs, steals the next guy's hub cap, then he steals another person's hub cap....and so on.
That's EXACTLY what I thought....but...it always seems to be the same hubcap that is missing on each car.
Yeah, Sundances are pretty rare these days....mine has yet to hit 88,000 km
Post a Comment
<< Home