Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Flora and Fauna...Actually, Just Fauna

It took about a week to realize that we don't have 8 fish...we have 7. It just occurred to me one day....and I've been feeding them every day for about....5 months.

Anyways....

A ladybug just flew onto my pillow (yes I am typing in bed). It startled the heck out of me...and normally I love LOVE ladybugs, but....why oh why do they have to fly around? I think that is one of the creepiest things. Can't lady bugs just crawl around? And what are they doing flying around in my BEDROOM?? Last year I came home for holiday from school and I looked at my carpet by my window and there were about 10-15 dead ladybugs there....EWWWWW

5 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats with the way that a lady bugs wings are? they are sorta creepy and weird. and I remember last year, there were all kinds of them, they were everywhere and a pain in the ass at that.

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and doors are at 8pm. I assume its you that asked this on my blog.

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually 9pm. I should think before I type

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

You know, I said to Dad we only had 7 fish after Mom said we had 8...I guess I forgot to tell you.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

And the ones that hang around all summer are not even the ones that are pretty. They are all orange or brown and ugly. What happened to nice red ladybugs??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home