posted by Moxy @ 9:36 AM 6 comments
I think the best part about being stressed is the thought of the relief that will be had when its all over.
Yeah, that's true....I can't wait. Only 13 more days.
may I ask what been stressing you out???
I have part 2 of my licencing exam. It's an oral exam with actors as patients and it's about 3 hours long
well I hope it goes well. I know for me its not for 2 years until I have to go through somewhat the same process, and Im pretty sure that I will be stressing.Good luck
Thanks Kev,I can't wait until the exam is over and I can go take some pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home
me me me me me
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
I think the best part about being stressed is the thought of the relief that will be had when its all over.
Yeah, that's true....I can't wait. Only 13 more days.
may I ask what been stressing you out???
I have part 2 of my licencing exam. It's an oral exam with actors as patients and it's about 3 hours long
well I hope it goes well. I know for me its not for 2 years until I have to go through somewhat the same process, and Im pretty sure that I will be stressing.
Good luck
Thanks Kev,
I can't wait until the exam is over and I can go take some pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home