Monday, April 09, 2007

Talk to me

Communication. It forms the basis of most relationships. I don't know how one can survive without it. Yet, some people are lacking in that social skill big time. I've been accused of it. But I find it ironic that I'm in family medicine. Our whole careers revolve around effective communication. Maybe I use up all my social skills with my patients, which leaves me with nothing left for my personal life. Who knows.

Anyways.

MSN is the devil.

People should start snail mailing again.

5 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its about time that someone agreed with me on the snail mail topic.

Im happy with myself though, I havent been on MSN in three weeks, I think I might be cured of that drug.

I think I might have got myself a life.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

Well it's easier when you have someone to share that life with. It's funny that I can't remember the last time someone called specifically wanting to talk to me. I'm guilty of it too, but...I think it's just a vicious cycle.

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I feel sorta bad. the fact that if I had of called at any point that it might have put a smile on your face. I guess I could always call you tomorrow or the next day, but it just wouldnt have the same effect anymore.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

I would by no means expect you to call me. I'm just talking about friends that I've known for 10+ years who only talk to me on MSN or at get togethers. So I'm staying away from MSN for a bit to see how long it takes for someone to wonder if I'm dead haha
(or until I can't take it anymore and have to go online)

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had someone call me on my b-day, but I was suspicious about the phone call from the beginning. Its a person that I hardly ever talk to , and when I do they always want something, but I thought this time it might have been something different, but I was wrong. At the end of the convo, and after a "happy b-day" they came out with something that they wanted from me.

Some people will never change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home