Another update
It's been a while.
Let's see, over Christmas I got a new small compact digital camera. Exciting! I take it almost everywhere with me and I get random pictures. I didn't say good pictures. Just random ones.
New Years was pretty fun. I had a nice dinner, then went out to ring in 2007 in a way that was as low-key as you can get for getting decked out and going to a bar.

My 'godbrother' visited from Vancouver and brought his new little girl, Angelina. I call him my godbrother, even though he isn't really.
Last weekend I went to Florida to get some much needed sun and rest. Well I didn't get either, but it was still a fun trip.
There was shopping (given), eating (also given), partying, laying on the beach (for a good 30 minutes the entire trip!), and ....
HOCKEY! Florida vs. Washington. Florida won because of my super fan skills with the foam claw. In Miami we went to the Opium Garden, an open air club with lots of beautiful people. We got a bottle so we didn't have to wait in line. And didn't get ID'd....oh wait, yes I did. But so did everyone else so I don't feel so bad. These are my friends Henry and Staci. They treated me to the hotel and rental car, so THANK YOU. Henry did make me pay by snoring every night so loud that I had to take a video of it to show him.
So anyways, I'm back to work and getting over a cold that I picked up either right before I went away or during. Nothing much on tap for me in the near future except work and studying. Someone asked me if I had plans for Valentine's day, and she had a look of dread in her eyes...I guess she's not looking forward to it. I stopped caring years ago because I haven't had a real date for V-day in about 9 years (and if someone is reading this and can tell me that they took me on a date on Feb 14, ............oops, bad memory).
Everything I type after this will be all completely random.
My sister went on a few dates this week with someone in her program. He bought her flowers. Jealous. I get flowers from the physician recruiter who is trying to get me to work in Seaforth, Ontario. Anyways...I'll buy my own flowers.
I love how my mom uses our generation's lingo when she's talking to me online. She often will open the conversation with "Yo". I haven't gotten her to say "Dude" yet though. That would be pretty funny.
Last night I tried to find my way home from Waterloo to Hamilton using backroads and secondary highways. Not the brightest idea at 1 am, but I made it. I now know what Dundas and Flamborough look like. It's 12 hours later and I'm still in bed. Is that bad?
K, enough for now.

6 Comments:
Thanks for the email about your weekend, lol...
And thanks again for new years, I had a good time, and I remember that random picture.
Im still sick, its probably my own fault for one reason or another.
Talk to you later
Hey you got some really nice photos...thanks for sharing them...really loved them..and hey also drop by my blog sometime and check out some of the cool stuff that i've posted there...visit soon and enjoy all that's there!!!
Thanks for the spyware dumbass. Or maybe I'm the dumbass for opening the link.
I clicked on it too, but didnt get any spyware. :( sorry
Hanna, do you even have a blog anymore? I haven't visited it in so long I forgot lol...
Hi there ! If Henry is snoring it may be dangerous for his health. Stop snoring in a weeks time by visiting here:-
http://www.indiacontents.com/content/view/21/48/
Post a Comment
<< Home