Thursday, December 21, 2006

A great month

This month was pretty good. I got to live in Toronto again for 3 weeks, and burn up some mileage on the highways. I also got to see the Leafs give up yet another 2-goal lead heading into the third period:



Then, we shovelled out 48cms of snow in one day.


Last night my sister and I went to see the musical Wicked. Let's just say that ...it was wicked! After the show we were up to our usual shenanigans in Dundas Square.

Her attempt to hug the balls.

My attempt to kick the balls.

We also ordered $455 worth of stuff off of Amazon.ca (woohoo!)

I also bought some Giant Microbes as gifts for people. I especially like the "Ulcer" one.

I'm almost done my Christmas shopping. I can't wait to just relax, catch up on some movies, and hang out with good friends. Maybe a bit of hanging out under the mistletoe too...although, you can't really control who else walks under it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home