I heart Tom Cruise pre-Eyes Wide Shut
I'm sorry but Top Gun is one of the best movies ever. No, I'm not sorry...it is. So much cheesy drama and pow pow gun fighting. Great balls of fire! Iceman........I love Iceman.
And Jerry Maguire was a great movie as well.
Most people have never heard of a movie he did with Nicole Kidman named Far and Away, but also one of my other favourites. Maybe has something to do with my obsession with Irish people, but whatever.

4 Comments:
"You can be my wingman any day."
Are you talking about Top Gun because it was on TV tonight?
...take my breath a-awaaaaaayy...dooooo, doo-doo-dooooo, doo-doo-doooo...
Im going to have to argue that Top Gun was horrible. I could never make it through the entire movie, its right up there with Days of Thunder for horrible movies.
Okay I did NOT like Days of Thunder. Honestly I don't know why I like Top Gun so much. Maybe I just want to fly cool jets and wear aviator glases. Okay just the flying cool jets part. Too bad I wouldn't be tall enough to see out the cockpit.
Im sure they have booster seats or phone books for that.
(sorry I just couldnt resist)
Post a Comment
<< Home