Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Packing dilemma


How do you pack for a 3 day trip to Colorado (where it is currently -11, but supposed to be +10 by Saturday) followed by a 3 day trip to Vancouver (where it is currently 5, but supposed to be ??? when I get there). And it is currently -20 in Toronto. It's all about layering.


And figuring out how to pack 8 days worth of clothes into one small duffel bag. Plus my laptop. Will have to figure that one out.


I was eating dinner today at Swiss Chalet, and making funny faces at the little girl at the table in front of mine. The person I was with thought I was trying to pick up. Yeah right. She was really cute though.


My friend just told me that Valentine's Day should be called cupcake day, so that everyone can celebrate and be happy. I agree. Valentine's Day is always associated with the colour red. Halloween - orange and black. Christmas - red and green. St. Patrick's Day - green. Canada Day - red and white. Easter - pastel colours. How about......Victoria Day?

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why am I not surprised that you were making funny faces at the girl at the table. Its just something that I can picture you doing. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home