Self-destructive behaviour
I think the store H&M has brought me to a whole new level of shopping destruction. It's a store with largely affordable clothes, so I am willing to spend just a little more to get the one nice piece....even though I rarely need it. Yesterday I went in there to see if they had a pair of pants in a different colour than the ones I already have. I don't usually buy in multiples, but I've been looking for a nice pair of corduroy pants for about 3 years. These ones actually fit pretty well, and are of good quality. Not to worry that they shrunk when i washed them so they are a bit ass-hugging now. That in mind, I decided to go up a size for my second pair. Which may or may not be a good idea, cause every pair of pants is different. These ones might not shrink.
As I was there, I decided to buy a new top to go out in to match my new favourite pair of BCBG sandals (gold). Of course I couldn't find anything, and ended up buying instead a fuschia velvet blazer (eek.). The jury's still out on whether that thing actually fits me, but I took the tag off and wore it already so I can't return it. I bought it because I was going out last night and I needed a stylish, yet warmish jacket to wear. Turns out last night was a bust anyways. Stood in line for 30 minutes at some new place called Lot 332. Waited at the front of the line, 5 ppl back, for about 10 minutes while watching a limo full of random people come in and bypass the line. In fact, the ONLY people getting into the club were random walk ups....I think the guest list line was larger than the regular line - and they weren't getting in either. So my friend and I decided we were going to head to Inside, with a small detour to Starbucks and another friend's apartment. I said, "you know, if we go to his place to pick him up we are never leaving right?". Right. 3 hours later......it's three guys playing Halo 2 and me sleeping on the bed. What a waste of a night! And a waste of a killer outfit that no one ever got to see!
Nonetheless, after a night of doing nothing, I am still exhausted. Maybe it's nap time....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home