Weird dreams
I'm sitting here, just put my 'thinking cap' on....actually it's a winter hat. I thought it would make me think a little clearer tonight. I've also got some tunes going to keep my brain stimulated while I churn out this essay. Writing about yourself if not the easiest task in the world. Apparently writing about myself in a blog isn't so bad haha.
Last week was a total fiasco week. Thought I had lost a cheque for $150, turned my room upside down looking for it, wasted a couple nights of good essay writing time....and of course I found it eventually when I was least expecting it. Silly me :) And on the same day I found out that I got a pretty nice student grant from U of T! woohoo! That was a great day. On the weekend I went home to visit my parents. It was fun...got to spend some quality time with them. I think they really want me to come home - they even bribed me with a car. We'll see if I make it back there. Western has a knack of not wanting me...so....who knows.
My quest to win at McDonald's monopoly has failed me again...I've never been so close to winning anything for this contest until now. I guess just the sheer act of pigging out on McDonald's has increased my chances haha. Yesterday I bought a large diet coke and a cheeseburger and it cost me $3.75! I remember the days when a cheeseburger was 89 cents. Miss those days. Then again, those were the days of scrunchies and rolled up pant cuffs....
I've come to the realization that nobody reads my blog, so I suppose I could say anything I want about anybody and no one would find out haha.
You suck.

1 Comments:
Yeah, well in my honest opinion, you suck as well.
But if I knew you more, I might reconsider.
Post a Comment
<< Home