Life's guilty pleasures
I just got home from the Reia N Sample sale, which I found out about from my friend R (see her blog on shopping). ...hmmm if i remembered how to use HTML I'd post a link. I've never been to a sample sale before...pretty interesting. We were on the VIP list so we got to go a day early...which really didn't matter anyways because they never checked at the door. Just a big warehouse with a bunch of designer clothes at great prices. Mind you, never bought anything from these people before, but it made for a good first time experience. They even had free food and drinks. They had some really nice items, some ok ones, some I'd never wear even if it was free, and some that were just ridiculously overpriced.
Many thanks to RQ for buying me my excess purchases for my birthday!! I'll make sure to wear them/use them lots!! Love ya!!
Today I also spent $680 on my licencing exam. Who knew you had to PAY money to write an exam that will allow you to be a doctor. Sheesh!
I ALSO had one of those cinnamon pretzels today (again, thanks RQ). WAY too much cinnamon and sugar. I think my mouth is going pruney from it. Must go drink water.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home