Sunday, February 06, 2005

Vancouver

Well it's been a week since I was in Vancouver, but I thought I'd round out my trip stories. Coming to Vancouver was great, since the weather was above zero and it was the last of my interviews. I had some fun hanging out with people from my class, ate some West Coast sushi, and did some shopping. Went up to Whistler for a few hours...it's amazing how many people love skiing so much they'll go to the mountain when it's raining, foggy, and brown.


Brown muddy yuckiness Posted by Hello

Anyways, the trip was fun. *Almost* missed my flight, but hey, need to add a little excitement to my life right? The flight home was awful...seats were so uncomfortable. And I was so tired I missed both movies (Cellular and ....totally can't remember the second one right now).

Life back in Toronto has been busy and boring. Finished my ER shifts on Thursday and I have just successully wasted my 4 day weekend (well almost, but tomorrow I'm sure I will waste). Went out a couple of times only to realize again that clubbing in Toronto is expensive and stupid unless you're drunk.

I have rented Harold & Kumar and Napoleon Dynamite. Those should be fun movies to watch. Too bad I have to watch them by myself. How pathetic.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger iNfo. said...

How come you dont write about how I came up to see you in Vancouver despite the fact I had a BROKEN SPINE!!!??

:(

if you need me, I will be lying on my bed in pain...

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

well i'm sorry i generally don't like to write personal details about other people's lives on here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home