I have a problem.
Seriously. A major problem. I have a bad shopping disease. I bought a suit jacket from Femme de Carriere, only because the woman was so pushy. Don't get me wrong....it is a very nice jacket. Not because it was $398 original...but it is nice, not black, and different from everyone else's. Too bad the pants didn't fit. They tried to tell me that I could spend $50 to alter it, taking it in from both sides and hemming it. Plus, they told me that the 50% sale was only on for one day, causing me to stress out about whether or not to buy it...but I went back in today and..it's still on sale. What a liar.
Then, today I went to the mall to look for some Christmas cards with a friend, and I ended up buying a winter jacket from Mirabelli for 70% off, and a bunch of stuff from H&M. I really need to stop shopping.
On a better note, I am done my exams and it's time for Christmas.
Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home