Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Halifax
Waking up at 4 am isn't that hard, unless you've only just gotten to bed at 3:30am. Only passed one accident on the way to the airport. Was blessed with a guest pass to the lounge at the airport where I had some breakfast (arrived too early for the good stuff) and watched a little Fashion File. A little worried about flying to Halifax in the middle of a snowstorm but hey, why not have a little adventure in my life right? Luckily the plane is arriving from Calgary to pick us up from Pearson, and it's +5 over there. Nevertheless, we were an hour late taking off. Something important like de-icing.... I had changed my seat just prior to boarding because it had two empty seats next to it and just my luck they were full by the time I got on the plane. I think there was an empty seat beside my old one. Whoops. Doesn't matter since I slept for about 95% of the flight. When I came to they were playing Fashion Television on the TVs ....sweet life! The entire flight was nice and sunny until we hit Nova Scotia. Then it was flying through a raging snowstorm. Landing in a raging snowstorm is not fun. Neither is trying to make it to the hotel in a raging snowstorm. My flight was the second last one to make it into the airport before this happened:



Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home