Monday, January 10, 2005

Party mix of thoughts tonight

Oh wow. I have just discovered how to upload images onto my blog. Uh oh....spaghettios. Now I am going to be even more addicted to the internet.

Just had to put up some more interesting things heard in the emerg:

"See that scar? That's where they came in when I was sleeping and tried to poke me"


"Has your father ever been told he has an aneurysm?"
"Well I think they told him that he had a problem emptying his bladder, so yeah"

"Has your father ever had any imaging of his abdomen?"
"Yes I think he had an ultrasound of his liver because of -- "
"So your father is an alcoholic then."


Today I went shopping to look for a dress shirt to go under my suit for residency interviews. How come no one sells dress shirts that aren't white, cream, grey, or black? Ended up buying a skirt from Aritzia and should have used my $50 gift certificate, but hey...save that for another time right?

Also discovered that my last name in Chinese means "Is not/can not/do not". Why? No idea...
Interestingly, my middle name means "scholarly"....so my name means "Is not scholarly". Nice huh.

At least I am descendant from an emporer.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home