Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Halifax part 2 (read the other one first)

....I don't think any of my other classmates made it that weekend...Apparently Natasha Henstridge was at the airport. I didn't see any hot aliens around though. So, nothing was OPEN for almost my entire trip. Except the Tim Hortons...good 'ol Timmies. I got bonus points for my interview for actually making it into the city. Too bad I don't want to come here anymore, I mean...just look at that view!!!


Try going outside in THAT. Posted by Hello

I actually tried to explore around outside. Froze my ASS off. It took a while to navigate the streets, er snowbanks, down to the harbour. When the wind wasn't blowing it wasn't that cold actually, but too bad the wind was blowing constantly. Some guy asked me for change because he "lost his bus pass". Whatever. I gave him a loonie cause really it was -30. Besides, he probably would have mugged me if i refused. I think I melted the radiator in my hotel room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home