Random shite
I often get these brilliant blog post ideas but they are so fleeting in my mind that if I don't write them down immediately I'll forget. It's a shame really, because you haven't heard one tenth the great hilarious moments that have occurred in my life. Not that you'd find them particularly funny, but a small percentage of people might read them and laugh a little and think, "wow, my day just got better". And who doesn't want to brighten up someone else's day??
I had saved up many good blog topics, and I really wanted to remember them so I wrote some of them down, but only in short hand notation....and of course I can't remember what I was trying to say. One of the entries was simply "Pictures". What the hell was I going to talk about that had to do with pictures?? I'll probably never remember.
Anyways, so my sister's boyfriend is staying with us while he looks for an apartment. This is all fine...they have been dating for like...actually, I don't know how long...but...long. However, I got literally 4 or 5 hours notice that he was coming, and that made me a little mad since I like to walk around without clothes on (haha just kidding). He tried to make me watch Star Trek today. I wasn't having any of that.
Did you hear about this honeymooner who just disappeared off of a cruise ship? They are suspecting foul play....and it got me thinking. Why don't more people get murdered and thrown off of cruise ships? What a great way to get rid of someone without anyone noticing. It actually wouldn't be a bad way to go. You've probably just eaten the greatest and biggest meal of your life, partied all night at the bar or casino, been to a fricken paradise island earlier that day....what more could you ask for in life?
Hmmm ok eyelids getting heavy. Must complete blog tomorrow.

1 Comments:
It's been 3.5 years this August.
Post a Comment
<< Home