Sunday, August 14, 2005

Now I know what happens when you don't sleep well

This weekend we moved my sister to Toronto so that she can start medical school in a few weeks. It's the exact same thing that I did 4 years ago and I remember how much of a pain it was. By the time we were done I was pretty tired. We decided, though, to go to a huge buffet place for dinner, and of course I was starving so I was pretty pumped. However, the food didn't taste that good so I only managed one bowl of soup, two dinner plates, and ice cream and tarts for dessert. I was pretty disappointed in myself...Anyways, by the time we got back to my sister's place I was tired AND full, and passed out on my bed (which consisted of three couch cushions and a sleeping bag on the floor by the way - and complaining about how uncomfortable it is doesn't make me a princess Les!!!). Some time in the middle of the night I woke up with a stomach ache. I got back to sleep about half an hour later, after taking some Advil. And then...it started.....what a WEIRD dream.

Ok, so this dream....it was kind of like that type of animated dream sequence from Harold and Kumar...where there are real people and animated figures with music in the background. Except....ok...this is how it went. I was staying over at someone's place, and they were throwing a big dinner party. Somewhere along the line someone got really mad and then I got mad and decided to pack up my stuff and leave. Except I didn't know where I was or where I was going to leave to. I actually didn't know anybody in my dream. So I just walked into the next room and all of a sudden, music started playing ...doo dooo doo doo....and there were these animated animals, all with legs, climbing up the side of a wall. On the wall there was a big huge dollar bill turned vertically. The animals would climb up, then jump off into this big pile. One by one they'd do that and the pile would start to get bigger and bigger. I assumed they were trying to get to something at the top, and the last thing to go up the wall was going to be an animated egg. Except....the egg didn't have legs. I was like WTF?! Then I kind of zoomed out of my dream and this whole debacle became a website. And the name of the website was kneeeggs.com. As in Knee Eggs. I have NO idea why it was called that, since the egg didn't have legs. And I checked...no such website exists. I really wanted to find out what was going to happen to Mr. Egg but then my sister woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home