Bicycle Maintenance
What does the title of my blog have to do with my blog? Absolutely nothing. I was reading one of those community recreational program catalogues for my city, and I was trying to pick out something interesting to take, like hip hop or cake decorating or something. There is really not that much else to do here. There are actually some really weirdo courses. For instance -
"Communication with Angels": During out time together you will learn about different Angels and Guides and which ones are with you. Weekly you will enjoy learning skills on how to communicate with you Angels and Guides and use their guidance in your every day life.
What about this one -
"Mastering and Manifesting your Desires" Hahahaha. I wonder how many people sign up for that course hoping that they will have all their dreams come true. Who would pay $65 for someone to tell you how to fulfil your greatest wishes??
Lately I've been eating too much. I've been living at home for the past two -months and I've been enjoying home-cooked meals. All of my pants are getting tighter. I'm even having dreams that my sister is trying to kill me. She was coming after me with kitchen knives. I was freaking out...like WTF, why is she trying to kill me??! She had one in each hand and I was trying to defend myself with kitchen knives too.
Speaking of killing. There have been a lot of shootings/stabbings in Toronto lately. I think they're on number 45 or something this year. And I was telling my sister, who is going to be living there as of next week to be careful. She didn't really seem to care...but really...3 of the shootings were within a 10 minute walk of her apartment. I think she should really pay attention to me. Then again. All I am to her is a big ball of meat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home