Table for one
Today my supervisor asked me if I was depressed and if I wanted to talk to a counsellor. She kept on bugging me about it all week. Am I really that stressed out??? I don't usually take my problems to work with me. I guess she is just really perceptive. Because I'm not really letting my work slip or anything...I just mentioned to her that I wasn't sleeping very well.
Anyways. How come you can never find 1% milk in the 500 mL size but you can get 2%, 5% table cream, 10% cream, half and half, and skim? And how come I can't find Breyer's Banana chocolate chunk ice cream?
And I didn't know that if you cross the street mid-block it's not considered jay-walking.
A mouse just crawled above my head in the ceiling. At least....I think it's a mouse. Better be...I mean...at least it's not a bat or something.
I always marvel at how small some portions look in high end restaurants, but how full you are afterwards. I had the most delicious dessert today...called a mochaccino, but I could only eat 1/3 of it. I was pretty disappointed. And it wasn't one of those things you could take home either.
My landlord came down tonight and asked me too if everything was going alright. I was like, uh..did my supervisor call you or something?! I told him a friend of mine was coming to visit me this weekend and was it okay if he slept on the couch. He said, sure, no problem, don't worry, we won't be coming down to bother you this weekend.....and I hope he didn't think we'd be...up to something...
I don't know how this turned into a random thoughts post. It was going to have a beginning, middle, and end.

1 Comments:
sometimes random posts are the best way to get things out there
Post a Comment
<< Home