I know, I know
I haven't posted in a while. You guys must be sad. I'll come up with something soon....maybe some pictures or a story. I should post a picture of what my room looked like at the height of it's mass disorganization. I can't even remember why it was that messy. I must have been in the middle of cleaning it.
This past weekend I went to a London Knights game. I got some free tickets for the corporate box. It was pretty fun, although they lost in the shootout. Missed a couple of fights too. Those young testosterone fueled boys! Reminds me of when I was in high school and went to the games religiously. For the hockey of course. Some of those guys were so ....not academically inclined. At least at my school.
Last night I went to a housewarming party, except that they've lived in the house for a year now. So no real need for a gift. I just brought some wine. They never managed to open it while I was there....tempted to just take it back haha. After that it was off to Prince Albert's Diner for some late night grub. Walking through downtown London made me feel really old and conservative, given the young, scantily clad university kids that were there. And by scantily clad, I mean really scantily clad. You know, even though it's 8 degrees outside, doesn't make it okay to wear a piece of fabric that is smaller than my jacket.
Anyways, tonight I was reading this article about funny Japanese to English translations and how distorted they can turn out to be. For example: Tokyo Sewage treatment plant: "Dirty Water Punishment Plant"
Anyhow....bed time. Good night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home