Thursday, October 26, 2006

I heart procrastination

I think it is what I do best. Sometimes I get even more stuff done when I'm procrastinating. Granted, the stuff I am getting accomplished isn't the stuff I need to be doing at the moment, but I do find it to be pretty productive.

There are some things that I will probably procrastinate on forever. Such as: cleaning my room, finishing the 3 novels that I started, travelling to the UK, paying off my debt, growing up.

I have 2 more full days to study for my big exam. That's a whole 48 hours of good prime studying. I will probably be sleeping for 24 of those hours. And eating for 5 of them. And procrastinating for 20 of them. Oh wait, that's a total of 49 hours. Haha.

There are six movies I want to see in the theatres right now. Or maybe they're not in the theatres anymore. Who knows. After this weekend, I'm going to see them all. Even if I have to see them by myself.

I hate telemarketers. I honestly feel for those people who have to do that job. Everyone hates them. Especially me.

My mom saw a commercial for that new TV show called 3 lbs, the one about the brain surgeon or something. She said, "My brain is probably 2 and a half pounds." :)

Ok enough procrastinating.

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont grow up, its not worth it, but Im pretty sure youre aware of that.

And take it from me, dont do the movies alone, unless its just one of those movies that you appreciate more when youre by yourself.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Moxy said...

But if I am going to actually see all these movies I will probably have to see some of them by myself, because who is going to want to see six movies with me?

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess thats true. But Im up for one if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home