Thursday, December 02, 2004

Insanity

Today was not a great day. Was a grump last night so went to bed upset. When you go to bed upset you don't wake up happy...unless of course you have amazing dreams all night. But usually when you're upset you have upsetting dreams.

On my way to work, I passed by two grown males, talking about who was going to win America's next top model. I did find it slightly amusing. They were voting for Yaya all the way. I could see that, but really I just want all of them to go home and grow up a little. And Nigel Barker can come visit me anytime.

Today I tried to fix up an old patient database, which required me to re-learn MS Access. Probably the most user non-friendly application EVER. I feel like smashing it on its head, if it had one. SMASH!

All that has gotten me so worked up....I can no longer blogggg....aahhhhh... (any Access experts please help me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home