What was I talking about again?
Oh yeah...so I find it really sad and pathetic that if I were to throw EVERY penny of my current salary towards my school debt, it would take me 32 months to pay it off. Almost three years!!!! And that's with absolutely no savings at all!! Help me come up with faster solutions!!
Maybe I'd be able to figure it out if I didn't waste my time on the computer all night. How is it that I can get into bed an hour earlier than last night but still manage to stay up until the same hour? I'll never learn....
Short blog today.

2 Comments:
WHAT are you complaining about?!!
I left school in 1998 and I AM STILL PAYING MY STUDENT LOANS!!!!
Aiyaaaaa...
Yeah but surely you don't put ALL of your earinings into your loans. I was just doing a best case scenario....
Post a Comment
<< Home